If you don’t have PAN No. of any person, you can verify PAN by Name of the pan card holder. Just fill (minimum ) Last Name / Surname and Date of Birth of that person to verify. For perfect results, you should have more details with you including father’s name. In case of multiple results for your Surname & Date Of Birth in first round, you will have to fill father’s detail in second round but In case of single word (Only Last Name) father’s name, verification can’t be made if there are multiple results in first round.
Please be cautious that in case of single word name of any individual and in case of companies, HUF, Partnership Firm, LLP, AOP etc., their complete name is treated as last name and date of registration / Creation of companies, HUF, Partnership Firm, LLP and AOP etc will be treated as Date Of Birth. Please read following Procedure / Requirements ( Minimum Requirement) for Verification of PAN Number by NAME.
- Last Name / Surname* of the person whose PAN is to be verified,
- Date of Birth* of such person,
- First Name and Middle Name (Optional).
Some times, you may find multiple results for the same Last Name / Surname and Date Of Birth of the person. In such circumstances, you will not get perfect result. Therefore, for getting perfect results, following complete information should be handy :-
- Complete Name with First Name, Middle Name, Last Name / Surname of such person,
- Date of Birth of such person,
- Complete Father’s Name with First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and First Name & Last Name is compulsory.
- In case of single word (Only Last Name) father’s name, verification can’t be made if there are multiple results in first round.